Your questions wanted for PGR ‘Question Time’ in partnership with the Graduate Students’ Association (GSA).
We understand that the coronavirus pandemic has created multiple issues affecting research students. Therefore, the York Graduate Research School, in partnership with the GSA, is hosting a BBC-style Question Time Q&A event for research students to pose questions to a panel of University and GSA representatives.
Hosted by GSA CEO Darryl Butcher, the live event will take place online at 11.30am-12.30pm (BST) on Thursday 7 May 2020 with panel members:
- Tom Stoneham, Dean of the York Graduate Research School
- Susanna Broom, Assistant Registrar: Research & Financial Support
- Karen Clegg, Head of the Research Excellence Training Team
- Juliet James, Academic Quality, Academic Support Office
- Pürnur Altay, GSA President
- Jane Baston, GSA Vice President Academic
- Clara Garcia, GSA Vice President Wellbeing and Community
You will receive email confirmation of your registration including the event URL and a password unique to you. Click on this URL when the event starts on Thursday.
If you would like to, please submit your question to the panel by midday on Wednesday 6 May. If you wish to submit a question anonymously, email email@example.com and the GSA will ask it on your behalf. The panel will try and answer as many questions as possible. If we’re unable to cover all questions during the event, we will post answers to all questions after the event on this blog.
The event will be recorded and made available through the GSA and York Graduate Research School pages for any students who are unable to attend the live event.