The Department of Language & Linguistic Science is seeking to fill Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) positions for various modules offered across the BA curriculum.
Brief description of main duties:
- provide content and facilitate student learning
- help students to make sense of their learning within the context of the module and programme
- attend meetings relating to student programmes on which they teach
- attend associated teaching (e.g., lectures, lab sessions), where appropriate
- act as a catalyst for further development or learning
- use existing teaching materials or modify teaching materials to enhance existing session plans within a clear and established programme
- mark student assignments
- keep a record of students’ attendance
Specific roles and hours per week vary with each module.
Application deadline: Wednesday 27 May, 5pm