The Academic Support Office is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic research assistant to work with the Learning Enhancement team on the Access and Participation ‘Award Gap’ project.
In this role, you will work closely with the Project Lead to:
- Gather and summarise current national policy and guidance documents.
- Gather examples of good practice in addressing continuation and award gaps.
- Assist with the dissemination of continuation and award gap data.
- Together with the Project Lead, work with stakeholders to research and analyse possible causes for the continuation and award gaps.
- Together with the Project Lead, work with stakeholders to develop research tools.
- Produce reports / web page content as directed by the project team.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in both qualitative and quantitative methods and be able to evidence excellent written and oral communication skills.
Applications are welcome from current PhD students as well as Early Career Researchers.
This is a fixed-term opportunity for 9 months at 15 hours per week.
Application deadline: Wednesday 18 November 2020
For informal enquiries please contact Cecilia Lowe, Academic Support Office: email@example.com