Nine online courses have been announced on the 2021 medtech innovation programme of learning, including a brand-new User-Centred Design course.
The training programme is delivered through a flexible, pick and mix programme of introductory, stand-alone workshops, designed to equip researchers and business development teams with the skills to translate research ideas into medical technology products and clinical solutions.
The Translate MedTech Training and Development Programme is open and free to attend for PhD students, researchers, academics and business development staff in any one of the Translate partner universities: (Bradford, Huddersfield, Leeds, Leeds Beckett, Sheffield Hallam and York).
- Business Case Planning and Pitching
- NHS Strategy and Adoption/Market Assessment
- Health Communications for MedTech Researchers
- Intellectual Property for Medical Technologies
- Data Visualisation and DIY Infographics for MedTech
- Patient and Public Involvement
- User-Centred Design for Medical Technologies
- The Role of Health Economics in Innovation