Still not started that piece of work?
- Does a nagging guilt spoil your leisure time?
- Do you tidy up, check emails or constantly find ways to distract yourself from your work?
- Do you dream about handing in that ‘perfect’ piece of work?
- Are you very self-critical about your ability to work?
- Do you always find yourself panicking at the last minute?
- Do you feel drained yet have nothing to show for it?
Read our tips on overcoming procrastination and come to our ‘Pushing through procrastination’ online workshop on Thursday 13 May where we will work through these issues. The workshop is run by college tutors in a relaxed and welcoming environment. It will provide you with practical techniques to help you overcome procrastination, and let you know about services and resources you can access after the session.