Does digital help you solve problems, break barriers, get creative… or something else? Now, more than ever, it’s important to make the most of approaches for working, teaching and communicating together digitally.
All are welcome to submit to the University’s annual Digital Collaboration conference, held in association with the White Rose University Consortium, on 7 and 8 December 2021.
If you have a project, case study, top tips or idea exploring any of the conference themes, don’t miss this invaluable opportunity to boost your professional development and connect with like-minded peers across the White Rose University Consortium. Collaborate with us all and be involved in constructively transforming working practices across universities.
Digital Collaboration themes:
- Promoting digital curiosity and creativity
- Measuring learning and/or gamified experiences
- Solutions to pandemic problems
- Breaking barriers
- Inclusion and personalization for individuals
- Giving a voice to colleagues and learners
- Digital scholarship and innovation
Submit a proposal for a presentation, workshop or lightning talk by 12 noon on Friday 1 October