5 April – 12 May, every Tuesday and Thursday online
Join the Association of Commonwealth Universities for a free series of events with Christ University, covering training on presentation skills and proposal writing.
With online sessions taking place each Tuesday and Thursday, the programme aims to help develop your skills, techniques and confidence in delivering presentations and writing successful research proposals. All postgraduate students, research scholars and post-doc students are welcome to attend.
At the end of the training, participants can expect to:
- Understand the dos and don’ts of effective presentations
- Learn to develop powerful body language
- Learn to retain the attention of audience throughout their presentation
- Learn to design and use visual aids in presentation
- Learn to structure the presentation so that it creates an impact
- Understand priorities of donor agencies and funding opportunities
- Learn the qualities of a successful proposal
- Learn to write successful research proposals
Sessions take place from 1:30-3pm (British Summer Time) (6pm-7:30pm, Indian Standard Time). For further information, please email Dr E A Mary Anita, at email@example.com.