IBM is pleased to announce the 2021 Two-Year Worldwide IBM PhD Fellowship for the academic years of 2021-22 and 2022-23.
Strong collaboration with faculty, students and universities is vital to IBM. The IBM PhD Fellowship Program advances this collaboration by recognizing and supporting exceptional PhD students who want to make their mark in promising and disruptive technologies. Focus areas include the following topics of particular interest:
- Hybrid Cloud
- Quantum Computing / Quantum Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud / Open Source Technologies
- Security / Cyber Security
- Data Science
The 2021 two-year IBM PhD Fellowships are awarded worldwide.
- U.S. country awards are $60,000 in award year one and $35,000 in award year two.
- Other country awards vary between $6,000-$25,000 each award year depending on the country.
For additional program details and FAQs, please visit www.ibm.com/university/phdfellowship.