The York Graduate Research School is again working with the Graduate Students’ Association to host another session for students to pose questions to a panel of University and GSA representatives.
The aim is to address the current concerns of research students and how we can tackle these together.
Ask Me Anything
Thursday 1 October 2020
Hosted by GSA CEO Darryl Butcher, the live event will take place online at 2-3pm (BST) on Thursday 1 October 2020 with panel members:
- Kathryn Arnold, Dean of the York Graduate Research School
- Susanna Broom, Assistant Registrar: Research & Financial Support
- Karen Clegg, Head of the Research Excellence Training Team
- Pürnur Altay, GSA President
- Jane Baston, GSA Vice President Academic
- Clara Garcia, GSA Vice President Wellbeing and Community
Check your York email inbox to sign up for the event and submit your question.
If you would like to, please submit your question to the panel by midday on Monday 28 September 2020. If you wish to submit a question anonymously, email firstname.lastname@example.org and the GSA will ask it on your behalf. The panel will try and answer as many questions as possible.
The event will be recorded and made available through the GSA and here on the blog for any students who are unable to attend the live event.