On Monday 21 September the Vice-Chancellor hosted a special COVID-safety briefing session for staff.
The event included presentations and information updates from a number of colleagues:
- John Robinson – Pro-Vice Chancellor for Teaching, Learning and Students
- Denis Fowler – Director of Health and Safety Services
- Wayne Campbell – Academic Registrar
- Joss Ivory – Director of Human Resources and Acting Head of Professional Services
- Ian Wiggins – Strategic Projects Director, coordinating our local collaboration with the City Council and Public Health.
You can also find more information and guidance on the University coronavirus pages.