Academic Skills Community schedule of workshops (free and open to all) including:-
- Academic Writing Mon 25th April 10.30-12pm online
- Editing and Proofreading Mon 25th April 1.30-3pm online
- Confidence to speak series starting on Wed 4th May 10.30-12pm in LFA144
- Statistics Workshops – full details on the Maths Skills Centre Practical Guide (scroll to the bottom of the page)
- Numerical Reasoning for Employability: Wed 11th May 12-1.30pm LFA144, Tue 24th May 3.30-5pm Online
Useful online Practical Guides:
- Academic writing provides advice and guidance on all aspects of academic writing.
- Referencing Style Guideadvice and examples of referencing styles.
- Maths Skills Centre resources on statistical analysis, maths topics, guidance on choosing statistical tests and numerical reasoning for employability.
One to one appointments:- book early as appointments are very popular:-