Final reminder for this event and confirmed panelists
Considering a Career in Research? Not sure what direction you want to take or what your options are? This event is designed to help you gain insight into a range of research-based career opportunities in sectors such as academia, public sector, not for profit and commercial by hearing from a panel of speakers.
Kate Arnold, Dean of the Graduate Research School will chair a panel of professionals comprising:
- Dr Fay Farstad – Senior Researcher, CICERO Center for International Climate Research: Fay has a BA in Philosophy and Politics (York), MPhil in Environmental Policy (Cambridge) and PhD in Politics (York).
- Chris Lees – Research Officer at the Money and Mental Health Charity: Chris has a BA in history and a MA in Contemporary History and International Politics, both from York.
- Dr Jenny Stockwell – Senior Research Chemist, Charnwood Molecular: Jenny has a MChem in Chemistry from the University of Warwick and a PhD in organic chemistry and chemical biology from the University of Leeds.
- Helena Bradley, Senior Research Manager – Adelphi Values, Omnicom Health Group: Helena has a BSc in Psychology from the University of Leeds.
- Dr Ben Taylor Deputy Head of the Open Innovation Team, Civil Service: Ben has a BA and MA in History from York and a PhD from Kings College and Imperial College on British policing in the 20th century.
For more information, and to register to attend this event please go to Handshake. Postdocs are welcome to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot access Handshake.