The annual European Doctoral Summer School will take place online this year on Monday 20 to Thursday 23 June 2022.
Organised by the University of York, University of Munster and Maastricht University, the School offers doctoral candidates and postdocs an opportunity to work with colleagues from different institutions, culture and values, in sessions that will enable you to consider how to maximise your strengths, skills, career prospects and self confidence.
The theme for 2022 is Curriculum for life? Unpacking the story of your (research) life.
We will explore what it means to be an authentic researcher, strategies for developing resilience, how our values shape our work and ambitions, and what the ‘curriculum’ of our life might look like in five years’ time.
The Summer School will help you to develop:
- career confidence and to refine your CV
- skills in listening, giving and receiving feedback
- online presence and skill in using social media
- your researcher narrative for use in applications for jobs, grants, and fellowships
- your leadership style and ability to network
Booking deadline: Wednesday 25 May 2022
Places are limited – book now!