The University wants to recognise and thank our postdoctoral researchers for the significant contributions that they make to the research and teaching environment.
To mark National Postdoc Appreciation Week, here are some highlights of recent research undertaken by our postdoctoral researchers:
- Connected forest networks on oil palm plantations key to protecting endangered species
- Climate change ‘disrupts’ local plant diversity, study reveals
- Wildfires pose threat to important night-time pollinators
- Lack of trust muddies the water in UK fishing industry
- Antibiotics found in some of the world’s rivers exceed ‘safe’ levels, global study finds