The Research Excellence Training Team (RETT) coordinates a wide range of professional development courses that are specifically tailored towards postgraduate students.
View our PGR training programme 2019-20 (PDF , 584kb) and note the following courses which are new for this academic year:
- Framing your research question: exploring information sources
- Introduction to Impact
- IP Workshop for Research Scientists
- Introduction to Industry & Industrial Collaboration
- Partnerships, networking & communicating with partners
- Introduction to IP & Patent Law
- Theory of change
- How to Use Scopus – details TBC
In addition, the Writing and Language Skills Centre offer Open Access workshops and lectures.
If you have any questions about our courses, please contact the Research Excellence Training Team (RETT): email@example.com