Current teaching opportunities for research students at York are with Theatre, Film, Television and Interactive Media and Language and Linguistic Science.
Share some of your expertise with our undergraduate students by becoming a Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA). Teaching:
- develops your academic career;
- improves your confidence;
- enhances your ability to explain and engage people with your research;
- allows you to reflect on the impact of your research and why it is important;
- assimilates you into the faculty as a recognised expert in your field.